Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i love tori

We have been rehearsing for our upcoming performance at Caffe Vivaldi on April 15th and we're doing a combination of cover songs and original songs, most of which I am singing on. (Yes, alot of people don't realize I've had a career as a singer/songwriter and can check out my original music at www.myspace.com/pilleybianchi)

But back to the point, we're doing our arrangement of "Pretty Good Year" by Tori Amos and it prompted me to revisit her video from her 1994 release "Under the Pink". I could just watch it all day long, it's so beautiful from every perspective. The music, the cinematography, the choreography, hair/make-up. It's totally timeless and such a little vignette of art. She's a total goddess of the piano and voice and if you have a moment, check out the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment