Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Turntable Tuesday

~  Ted Ganung

For this edition of Turntable Tuesday I bring a very special production of "Kyrie" that is a collaboration between me, Bianchi Musica, and iconic Greek Producer Chris Kouzellis aka "DJ mSdoS." For awhile now Pilley and I have been experimenting with live instruments combined with DJing and electronic beats. For this production of "Kyrie," Pilley gave me four different individual string parts that I would time stretch, warp and twist to fit a liquid drum & bass beat. I then began to write a new bassline, keyboard parts, and start design different sound effects. I than sent the parts to mSdoS who would made a smooth rolling beat and perfected the arrangement & mixdown. Currently the track is set to be released on all the best Music Stores May 10th, and has already been supported by DJ's around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment