Friday, February 10, 2012

Vday - you hurt me and I hate you songs

Gearing up for VDay, I gave you my list of sexy songs, so here are "you hurt me and I hate you songs" for those who are definitely not celebrating.  Sometimes it's just good to shake it out.  Even though I am happily married and purring most of the time, these songs certainly bring back happy memories of my angry bitter days.  Enjoy.

Joan Jett - I Hate Myself for Loving You


The Eurythmics - You Hurt Me And I Hate You


J. Geils Band - Love Stinks (Thanks to my friend Roger Cox!)



Shanice - You Ain't All That


Nancy Magaril  - This Morning I Hate You, 

This is my good friend Nancy Magarill, who is a brilliant writer and singer, you can buy her music on itunes.  I happened to witness the birth of this song and the man who inspired it.  He was a sexy artist in Williamsburg, when there were still sexy artists in Williamsburg.  Think Viggio Mortensen in that Gwenyth Paltrow movie.  I loved him to pieces but hated when he was a butthole to Nancy.  She finally gave him the boot and I'm sure she has a song about that.  Check her out on itunes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment