Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i love brian dorsey studios

Photography to me is an art form that provides unending inspiration. If my husband and son would let me, I would spend hours just looking at photographs; which is what I like to do late at night with my favorite moody music playing, the room dark and just a splash of light on the photo or computer screen.

Which brings me to a part of my job job that completely humbles me.......getting to work with unbelievably talented vendors.  Brian Dorsey and his award winning team are one of my fav's. American Photo calls him “One of the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the World."  Without a doubt.  http://www.briandorseystudios.com/

Doing a photo shoot is one thing (and I'm certainly not diminishing the complexity of a shoot) but having to weave in and out unobtrusively at a wedding, and immortalize those least expected magical moments, is a completely different beast which requires a cocktail of skill, intuition and talent.  Not to mention, a great event photographer must be a master at arm-wrestling fate & time to capture the perfect shot.....all night long.  Brian & his team rock this ability with seemingly flawless ease. 

Which is not easy at all.  This is why you should always hire the absolute best photographer your budget will allow. 

The following photos of us are provided by Brian from a recent event that we shared at one of the hippest Catholic Churches in NYC, St. John Nepomucene.  http://www.stjohnnepomucene.org/


Thanks Brian!








No comments:

Post a Comment