Thursday, May 13, 2010

i love film score music

It's a busy May, we've had some beautiful weather and have a packed calendar this month. We have a wedding in New Orleans next weekend and the bride Florie Claire has chosen some film score music for her procession.

It's "That Next Place" from Meet Joe Black written by Thomas Newman and we've transcribed it and arranged it for string quartet and piano. It's now one of my favorite compositions! I was initially introduced to it by one of our brides in January, Sarah Charlotte.

I can't seem to find any recordings other than the Youtube video which I'm posting. However, we are in the studio this month recording it and if anyone needs the music, please feel free to contact me. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I would love to get this arrangement from you! I am getting married in June and have been searching for this song. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete