Thursday, February 11, 2010

i love finding the perfect fit

We all love finding the perfect fit. Whether it is a shoe, jeans (I'm always on a quest for the perfect jeans!) partner, accessory, hairstyle......you get the idea. I find it equally satisfying and absolutely love the challenge of finding the perfect choice of songs/repertoire for our brides. That perfect combination of personality of the couple (which can greatly vary considering their tastes & styles) with the spirit of the location.

I met with one of our upcoming brides today, whose wedding is in St. Barths, (Designed & planned by the uber-amazing Jung Lee and her team at Fête, www.fêteny.com) and was really inspired to go in search of the perfect song for her to walk down to. Something beautiful, but not too heavy, lyrical but not sappy, romantic but on the sweeter side to match that gorgeous expanse of blue, french caribbean. I haven't found it yet, but I'm loving the search. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment